Here he is raiding the fridge:
Here you go Emma, have a backrest
If anything proves Sergito's love for corn on the cob, this does. While I was putting away the groceries, he managed to break open the saran wrap it was packaged in, and subsequently take at least one bite out of every ear of corn. Keep in mind that they were raw.
Aluminum Foil
He found the aluminum foil in the drawer; pulled it out; scrunched it up; and left it in the middle of the kitchen floor. I guess he didn't have much use for it after that (and neither did I).
Laundry Anyone?
Have you ever noticed that there are certain articles of clothing that undoubtedly crave food and dirt, since it seems to end up all over them EVERY time your child wears them? For some reason with Sergito it's always the white shirts. This one in particular has never been washed without being spot treated, scrubbed, soaked, and bleached. All before being thrown in the wash of course. (He has ketchup most days in the week, but the only day he got it all over his clothes was the day he was wearing his white T--shirt).
This is a very common occurrence in our home. He's figured out how to unlock the dishwasher so I'm not sure how to prevent it. Oh, and he loves to pop the wheels off after he's taken the rack out. Luckily we haven't actually lost any of them . . . at least not yet.
And last but not least. Here is my personal favorite:
"Now you see it, now you don't"
Or did he?
Note: This was done quickly and quietly in the amount of time it took me to dry and dress Emma in her pyjamas (about 5 minutes or less). I was trying to save water by adding more water to Emma's bath for Sergito. Won't be doing that again.
1 comment:
I am so sorry that you have to clean all that up! It looks way to familiar these days--what is it with these little boys? I hope for your sake Emma is a little less interested in everything!
Post a Comment