 |
| Frozen: One of the best Disney Movies produced in a long time |
Frozen's Olaf Finds Out What Happens in Summer!
Frozen has been a popular hit at our house. Emma bought the soundtrack with her Christmas money from Abuelita and we pretty much all have it memorized. This year in Cincinnati we've actually had a real winter with enough snow for some fun. So, inspired by frozen we decided to make Olaf! Sergito's driving force was to show him what happens in summer!
 |
| Making Olaf |
 |
| Posing with Olaf right before he was accidentally decapitated by Emma |
 |
| Sergito so upset by Emma's blunder decided the perfect solution was to bash said head into the ground. . . . Family memories, they never quite turn out the way I imagine. . . . sigh |
Olaf #2
I was so upset by Olaf's early demise that I finished version #2 by myself
| |
| Emma posing with Olaf in her frozen dress that I made her for Christmas |
 |
| IN SUMMER!!!!! |
GIVING TANGLED A WHOLE NEW MEANING!!!
Rapunzle, Emma previous favorite princess who she insisted for years in calling Rabengled. Now I know all princesses walk around with perfect hair and makeup 24/7, but I really had a hard time swallowing it with Rapunzel's 10 story long golden locks which NEVER got tangled even when she purposely put it in locks and used it as a weapon. So . . . this post is dedicated to the reality that is long hair.
 |
| We found Emma's Rapunzel Barbie with my large round brush stuck in it. When I took it out it looked like this. So. . . we decided to comb Emma's hair to match. And here they are: Tangled Princesses! |
No comments:
Post a Comment